Ever since that dude stopped me on the side of the road and blamed me for the crisis at the border and hinted that I’d be better off in a pine box, I’ve been keeping a sharp eye out on my morning walks. Here are things I’ve seen:
- A necktie
- A water bottle filled with pee
- A German short hair rolling in a mud puddle
- A lady and her son having their photos taken by a photographer who said, “Let’s try holding hands in this one.”
- A dead possum (opossum?)
- Eight new houses being built in the places where old ones flooded from Harvey
- A tennis ball (which Cowboy snatched up quick-like)
Speaking of specifics . . .
Here’s part II of my study on what’s up with trying to figure out the specifics of what God’s up to in our lives.