I woke up at 2 AM this morning. For the next three and one quarter hours, after failing to will myself back to sleep, I watched every YouTube video in existence and wrapped that up by reading the entire Internet.
Topics in which I am now quite versed
- The French Revolution
- Spring 2013 makeup trends
- Imagined medicines of the future
- Which of my Facebook friends support animal adoptions
- Which of my Facebook friends lean heavily upon memes for emotional support
- The status of a recently adopted senior dog named Sanford
- Benefits of mixing ground beef with buckwheat
- Indian child brides
- How Josh Duggar is getting along according to anonymous sources
- What a cat will do upon discovering an open breadbox
- Processed meats’ link to cancer
- The earthquake in Afghanistan
And that’s as far as I got before Benson’s alarm went off at 5:15. For the rest of the day I’ve considered cutting my hair shockingly short and have since determined three hours of sleep is not enough to fuel rational thinking.
Categories: This and That